segunda-feira, julho 18, 2011

European Romeo

Now I'll post my lyrics here... Yes, I also compose!

"And on this summer romance
You got me into a dance
A lovely 80's trance
All it needed was a glace

You were wearing suspenders
With a request of surender
I didn't see any anger
Even when I didn't get an answer

The light blue eyes
You got me in disguise
I petended to be shy
How would I know you would be mine?

And then, all became so clear
That this was suppose to bear
Every moment of happiness, I swear

The light blue eyes
You got me in disguise
I pretended to be shy
How would I know you would be mine?

I knew had something in the air
Sitting next to your chair
Going somewhere
You forgot your affair
Were we too near?

The light blue eyes (blue eyes)
You got me in disguise (in disguise)
I pretendes to be shy
To be shy!
How would I know? You would be mine?(Be mine...)
How would I know you would be hers?"



So that's the song.. It's called Eropean Romeo, an all that happened in the song, actually didn't happen in true life. It's just what I was figuring out some weeks ago... It's all about my life and things that I was going through... Hope you like it guys. Soon I'll post on SoundCloud, and you'll listen to it!

Next post is another song of mine...

bye bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Are you happy enough to write something?

País das Maravilhas

Minha foto
Pela mágica, alcanço a realidade.