sexta-feira, julho 06, 2012

Hi guys! Vacations on, everything off. Except for photography and music... Foreal, I've been posting like crazy on Facebook my new photos, which happens to be something like 40 per day. Not joking. But that only increases my love for photos and my pseudo-career... 
         Also, as a dedicated person when the issue is playing "Song Pop" on Facebook, my musical knowledge have been growing, and I found out I'm a huge Cake fan. So that's also awesome. Another things which is good is that I'm able to read the entire post, because I don't actually have to worry about studying. Thank God. 
         I've been trying new edits for my photos, cuz I was tired of those same "cotton candy" backgrounds I was applying to every single one of them. Now I'm getting a lot into b&w and lomo-ish photos. Totally the opposite from what I was doing.
          My week's playlist would be Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs, National Anthem - Lana del Rey, Feel So Close - Calvin Harris, Steady, As She Goes - The Raconteurs, The Catalyst - Linkin Park, Death of a Martian - Red Hot Chili Peppers, Vanished - Crystal Castles, Reckless - Crystal Castles, Charlie Brown - Coldplay, Boys Don't Cry - The Cure.
          Pretty much everything on a same playlist, but still, they fit together somehow.
          Now here it comes: New pictures! This time, ones I took myself.
 
 City centre



 Ice cream is my major weakness


 Tea :)







 Water Collection



 Water Collection



 Water Collection



 Water Collection



 Water Collection




Water Collection 



 Strawberry. I basically ate a hole pack of them. On my own.












 Vegetarian lasagna








  This photo is beyond awesome. Sorta Hipster. Maybe too mainstream...











       


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Are you happy enough to write something?

País das Maravilhas

Minha foto
Pela mágica, alcanço a realidade.